Air Creebec inc. is among the busiest airports in Canada. It is located at R.R. #2, Timmins, ON. Air Creebec is in high need for persons with little or no experience for a Permanent Full-time position of Cargo Ramp-Attendant Crewman.
Immediately we can secure the successful candidates, the job start date will be as soon as possible. You should be one of those lucky enough to fill into the 4 numbers of same positions currently available.
Salary payment will be based on one on one discussion. The overall schedule of work is intended to be 40.00 h. The full-time Job-status of Permanent Work shift comprises of Day, Evening, Weekend, On-call, as well as Work shift.
The work environment of a Cargo Ramp-Attendant Crewman will be on Air Creebec Runway, Airfield, Aircraft, including Centre Air Creebec – Domicile Des Foreurs de la LH
At Air Creebec, we are committed to recruiting motivated people, who will work passionately within a qualified team, where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions.
Therefore, In order to conclude our team in Timmins, Ontario, we are actively searching for individuals for Cargo Ramp-Attendant Crewman on a permanent full-time position of 40 hours per week.
Choosing to hold the position of Cargo Ramp-Attendant Crewman at AIR CREEBEC means you will enjoy the benefit of:
- A permanent full-time job;
- Dental and health insurance paid at 100% by the employer;
- A generous pension plan;
- Air travel advantages;
- A family-like working atmosphere.
The Role Of Cargo Ramp-Attendant Crewman
- Loading and unload from different types of aircraft;
- Occasional crewing on aircraft;
- Completion of flight paperwork;
- Performing warehouse work and yard duties;
- Including any other related tasks as required.
Requirements For The Position
- Level of education required should be at least a High school certificate
- Diploma in DES or Completed will be preferred
- Work experience required for this position may be between 0-2 years
- Your proficiency in written languages should be at least intermediate level for either both or any of French and English languages.
- Spoken languages proficiency should be at least at the intermediate level for either both or any of French and English languages.
Do you have the right profile which includes:
- A relevant experience working in areas of ramp Cargo Ramp-Attendant Crewman will be an asset.
- You are recommendable for your punctuality and fully comprehend the importance of safety as well as the risks associated with work accomplished on the ramp.
- Do you have a motivated personality, enthusiastic and energetic and positively contribute to the team spirit.
- You have good physical capacity and comfortable with working outside.
- The knowledge of the Cree culture and language will be an asset.
- Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
Benefits While You Join Our Team
Company supplied Uniform, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Medical, and Paramedical expenses coverage, Pension Plan, Social activities organized by the company
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are willing to put into consideration all qualified applicants for employment without preference for gender identity, religion, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other factors legally-protected.
Disability-related accommodations will be made available on your request for candidates who are taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We provide you with the best way you can find a job in Canada. Including everything, you need now on how to get a work visa to Canada. You are welcome to view all other related jobs in the link below.
To apply for this position you can go to https://www.jobillico.com/fast-postulation/3102541?ji_visitsrc=145&ccuid=20828880829